Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TwoGirlsTurningThirty Interview

Once upon a time I lived in Mississippi for a good five or so years. During that time, I met a ton of wonderful people and was lucky enough to become friends with quite a few. Two such people are a pair of great girls that I went to high school with, Mary-Hall Johnson and Bethany Bordeaux. The talents, smarts, and wit they had as teenagers have only continued to grow over the years. They had the fun idea to start a blog together at the beginning of the year chronicling their adventures in achieving their before-turning-thirty goals. One of Mary-Hall's goals is to list something on etsy, so a few weeks ago she got in touch with me for a little Q and A about my shop.

Let's face it- we all know I didn't set out in life with high hopes of becoming a baby linen seamstress. It just sort of....happened. Want to know how it all got started? What I love/hate about it? What the future holds for my little shop? Check out the little interview HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment