Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sweetheart-n-Sunshine by the Numbers: the First 100 Sales

On Thanksgiving Day I celebrated a special achievement for my little store: my 100th sale! Yea! I'm really proud of how this has turned out, and just as I've said before, it's just right for me. Not too big and not to small. Gives me something fun to work on, makes me feel productive, and keeps me busy during nap time doing something other than cleaning!

So I thought it might be fun to look back over the first 100 sales from my shop and see just what all when down:

-First sale: August 9th, 2010
-A break down of the sales:
    69- changing pad covers
    12- wet bags
    16- private listings (custom orders)
     2- blankets
     1- set of burp cloths
-A break down of the custom orders:
    18- changing pad covers
      1- crib quilt
      3- valances
      1- crib skirt
      3- crib sheets
    11- wet bags
      1- table topper (for a photo studio)

When I told Mark that I had reached my 100th sale he said, "Wow! I can't believe you've made a hundred things!" To which I answered: "Well some of the sales were more than one thing so it's 138." I'm sure that made him that much prouder. Haha!

I, for one, am proud of my little shop. I'd love to expand and sell other things, but right now, the success of the existing things I sell is just enough to keep me busy and keep the sales coming! Thanks for all of the support from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment